What to expect at your visit
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by the Ministry of Health upon booking of your appointment and upon arrival to our clinic.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment in order to maintain physical distancing between patients. We may not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- When you arrive, please call (905)640-1110 and wait outside the office as our doors will be locked. A staff member will allow you in at your scheduled time.
- Upon entrance, you will be required to sanitize your hands at our hand sanitizing station and your temperature will be taken using a non-contact thermometer.
- All patients (ages 2 and up) will be required to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, please let our staff know in advance and one will be provided.
- In order to maintain physical distancing, the number of people permitted into the office will be limited. Please come on your own unless you require assistance or are accompanying young children.
- In order to decrease the number of patients in the office, we will be spacing appointments further apart and will not be accepting any walk ins. ALL VISITS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. This includes booking appointments for any repairs or adjustments to glasses.
Steps we are taking to keep you safe
We observe strict disinfection and physical distancing protocols as recommended by the College of Optometrists of Ontario
- All doctors and staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment including masks, gloves and plexiglass barriers. When closer contact is necessary, face shields and goggles will be worn.
- Strict frequent and diligent hand sanitation protocols will be observed.
- All clinic staff and doctors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and receive temperature checks at the start of each day.
- All frames in our optical will be sanitized between patients. Please allow our staff to assist you with frame selection.
- Examination rooms, equipment and office surfaces (including door handles, chairs and point of sale terminals) will be sanitized before and after each patient.